2022 MAY HEADLINING EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
Thank you supporting Mental Health Awareness Month with us! If you have feedback about one or more of our May events, please click the “Give Feedback” button below.
Sunday, May 1, 2022, 4 pm to 5:30 pm
This is a private event that is invitation only. You’ll receive a preview of the events scheduled for May over light hors d’oeuvres, as well as an exclusive Q&A session with CONNECT Summit County’s Programming Team to learn about their work to provide mental health support and resources to Summit County.
Volunteer during Mental Health Awareness Month!
We have events scheduled throughout the month and need assistance with:
- Onsite set-up and breakdown
- Sharing CONNECT Summit County resources
- Marketing and promotion
- Social media blasts
- Personal invites and phone calls
Sign up to volunteer HERE!
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH SPONSORS!
ReCONNECTing: Resources for Mental Health Awareness Month 2021
LOOKING BACK ON MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH
CONNECT Summit County has been deeply committed to reducing the stigma of mental health and providing community-wide programming for Mental Health Awareness Month since 2016. In 2021, we began the process of ReCONNECTing with ourselves, each other, and our surroundings; and discussed practical tools and suggestions for easing the anxiety of reCONNECTing to the world and to well-being after a year of isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Be sure to reference our Mental Health Awareness Month Resources from past years below and please, remember that if you need help but don’t know where to turn, our Peer Navigator can help you navigate our community’s mental health services. Text or call (435) 776-HELP (4357) or email [email protected] Our Guide to Mental Health Support and Resources During COVID-19 provides an expansive toolkit for finding mental health and financial assistance services in Summit County.
- 2021 Keynote Speaker Steve Grant
- Communities That Care ‘Ask Me Anything’ Youth Panel
- Supporting the Mental Health of Employees
- Dr. Christine Montross, Falling Into the Fire
- Community Collaborative Tahoe Truckee Presentation
- Don’t Forget Me Book Discussion
- Words On Bathroom Walls Film and Panel
- Time to ReCONNECT Panel
- Virtual Bookclub with the Park City & Summit County Libraries
- The Importance of Sleep
- Wellness Wheel: A Tool for Integrative Mental Health
- Restorative Yoga and Meditation
- Shift Change: Mental Health and Returning to Work
- Mental Health and Working from Home
- Navigating Grief, Loss and Anxiety from COVID-19
- Join the 21 Day Challenge!