Position Title: Event Logistics Coordinator
Work Schedule: Part-time: 20 hours/week, must be available to work evenings and weekends as our event schedule dictates
CONNECT Summit County is looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter who will work closely with staff on logistics for events – from films, speakers/panels, trainings, and 75+ person events. The ideal candidate will manage all logistics to ensure that events are well-attended, unique, and stress-free, and meet the goals of the organization.
Our mission is to create a well-informed, stigma-free community with access to mental health resources for all. We do this work through nimble and grassroots tactics. The work environment is fast-paced with a focus on community engagement; we are mission-focused and stress a positive, accountable work environment.
- Liaise with staff to align event goals with event logistics.
- Coordinate with event host/vendor; manage menu, set-up, timing, tech, parking, and all other logistics.
- Oversee event collateral, décor, and photography.
- Source vendors, working with in-kind opportunities whenever possible.
- Keep all events within budget and track invoicing and close-out.
- Recruit, coordinate, and oversee volunteers, as necessary.
- Thank volunteers, hosts, and vendors, as necessary.
- Work with staff on program publicity and marketing, and helping to develop printed and online materials, brochures, guides, worksheets, flyers, paid media, and earned media.
- Manage on-site production and event break down, as necessary.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Track, collect and keep data on each program for funding purposes.
- Previous event experience.
- Ability to accomplish projects independently.
- Team player.
- Clear and professional communicator; able to interact with vendors, volunteers, and supporters.
To Apply: Please email a resume to Deanna Rhodes at [email protected]