QPR Training for Service Industry
February 26 @ 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm MST
QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — the 3 simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide. Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help.
CONNECT is offering two FREE sessions 3:30-5 p.m. or 6:30 – 8 p.m. and complimentary pizza will be served during the break for attendees.
Each year thousands of Americans, like you, are saying “Yes” to saving the life of a friend, colleague, sibling, or neighbor.
As a QPR-trained Gatekeeper you will learn:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Training conducted by the Summit County Health Department.
Registration is FREE, but space is LIMITED! Register Today!
Questions? Contact [email protected]
For more information on QPR: https://qprinstitute.com/