Middle School 101: What Every Parent Should Know
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MDT| FREE
Do you have a child entering middle school? Don’t miss Middle School 101: What Every Parent Should Know with an expert panel moderated by Dr. Ben Belnap.
Who: Parents of incoming and current middle-school students
When: Thursday, August 15, 6-7:30 p.m.
Where: Park City Library, Santy Auditorium
Why: What should you watch for? Who can you turn to? Get helpful solutions and practical takeaways.
- How to set healthy boundaries and foster open communication
- How to manage screen-time and technology
- What every parent needs to know about preventing substance use
- The importance of exercise and nutrition for your child’s emotional well-being
- How middle school counselors can help your child
This FREE event is presented in collaboration with CONNECT Summit County, Communities that Care, Summit County Health Department and the Park City School District.