This, too shall pass. Help us connect Summit County during the Coronavirus outbreak by sharing your stories, tips and inspiration. You may also tag us on social media #CONNECTSummitCounty or send us an email [email protected]
Share a video or picture of an activity you’re doing with family or loved ones during social distancing.
Share a video, photo or message of hope to those who are struggling right now during the Coronavirus outbreak. It’s OK to not be OK. How are you navigating this difficult time?
Share a video or message with tips for navigating the Coronavirus outbreak. Possible topics: Meditation, coping with anxiety, helping kids with their schedules (while managing your own), finding connection during isolation, coping with cancellations, how to remain positive, staying active etc.
Share a photo, message or video about something inspiring you’ve seen someone do to help others in our community.
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health, be sure to check out our guide for Taking Care of Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak and these important resources:
- Summit County Crisis Number. (833) 995-1295. Crisis line exclusive to Summit County. English and Spanish speaking.
- SafeUT App. Download SafeUT App for free Crisis Services. Monitored 24/7 by clinicians who respond to all chats, texts and calls.
- Park City Hospital – Round Valley Clinic. Psychiatric clinic offers same-day and next-day crisis appointments. Tuesday – Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; (435) 200-6890; 720 Round Valley Drive Suite 202, Park City.
- UNI Walk-in Clinic. Serves as a crisis walk-in clinic Monday – Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; (435) 658-5461; 1820 Sidewinder Drive, Suite 100, Park City. Note: The clinic is not currently seeing patients and are doing phone or Internet tele-health sessions with current patients.
- Call 911 or go to the ER- If in immediate danger.
- Peer Navigation Services – CONNECT Summit County’s free service help you navigate your options for local treatment, support groups and more. (435) 776-HELP (4357); [email protected]
- Mental Health Resource Directory – CONNECTSummitCounty.org has Summit County’s largest online directory of providers, support groups and services.
- Healthy U Behavioral – Uninsured? On Medicaid? Call Healthy U Behavioral at (833) 981-0212 to find services and schedule an appointment.
- Habla Español – Summit County Health Department (435) 333-1500; Christian Center of Park City (435) 709-5805; Jewish Family Service (435) 731-8455; Peace House. (800) 647-9161.