CONNECT Summit County’s Mental Health Tool Kit offers in-depth information needed to take concrete actions navigating the complex, confusing and complicated mental health system. Thanks to our Community Fund Grant from Park City Community Foundation, we already had the framework in place to release this information.
The outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) may be stressful for people and communities. The emotional impact of an emergency on a person can depend on the person’s characteristics and experiences, the social and economic circumstances of the person and their community, and the availability of local resources.
We know that this can be an even more difficult time for people who already are experiencing mental illness. This Guide to Mental Health Support and Resources During COVID-19 is to help those who are suffering find the extra support that they need and update them of the changes due to the crisis among us. Topics include:
- Mental Health Crisis – What are my options for getting help?
- Feeling overwhelmed or depressed? Need someone to talk to?
- Are you recovering from an addiction? Go here for extra support.
- Need help with homeschooling? Resources for mental health and/or educational needs
- Need help financially? Assistance programs to help during COVID-19
Still need help? Our free Peer Navigation Services helps all individuals and their family members in Summit County find support, information, services, treatment facilities, providers and/or other mental resources. Call or text (435) 776-HELP (4357).